1. 16-zone (8 wireless and 8 wired) with 4*4 keyboard and lattice LCD display.
2 Voice Recordable up to 10 second.
3 8 partitions can be programmed independently. 8 remote controllers and 8 user’s code can be programmed for 8 partitions to ARM/DISARM independently.
4. Dial 5 telephone numbers (mobile and pager number). Dialing type (tone or pulse) and appointed communication zone can be programmed. Alarm telephone is priority.
5. Option for ARM/DISARM and system status report.
6. Phone line cut or short-circuit will send an alarm. (indicator or siren for optional)
7. Remote Arm, Disarm, monitor, and on-site alarm setup.
8. Automatically register between Wireless PIR detector, remote controller and main console (8 wireless can up to 24 zones, and 8 remote controllers)
9. Zone attribute can be program for fire alarm, medical alarm and emergency alarm at freedom. Each zone can be programmed with different remote controllers.
10. Two timers can be set to Arm/Disarm independently.
11. Alarm delay (00-99 seconds) and Arm delay (00-99 seconds) can be set for appointed zones.
12. Main unit disassembly, slave detector disassembly, AC power cut, backup battery lower and slave detector power lower will activate alarm.
13. Work with wired/wireless Siren and linkage device.
14. Latest 30 Events (Month/Day/hour/minute) can be recorded and can’t be deleted. Last Arm/Disarm time can be remembered.
15. Main unit and wireless PIR detector make communication times in 26 hour to check if there is communication malfunction. If there is a malfunction, the main console will alert corresponding zone within 26 hours.
16. Slave detector sends report to main unit for on/off. The report will be remembered in record.
17. Both AC220V and 12V, 7AH rechargeable battery power supplied with automatic charging function. The backup battery can work 24 hours or more in standby.
18. Battery lower power alert and discharge protection.
19. Telephone lightning proof.